TERMS & CONDITION OF SEASON PARKING
The Season Parking Facility Holder/Customer/Patron (hereinafter described as "The Licensee") by signing this form, registering through IPOPS which is an acronym for Imej Parking Online Payment System (hereinafter described as "IPOPS") and in purchasing the windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company/Companies) hereby agrees to become the Licensee of IMEJ PARKING SDN BHD/TRANSPARK SYSTEMS SDN BHD/PLATINUM PARKING SDN BHD/PANETRA PARKING SERVICES SDN BHD/SUBANG UPTOWN SDN BHD, PERIGI EMAS RESOURCES SDN BHD, SUPREME SYSTEM PARKING SDN BHD (companies under the Imej Group of Companies hereinafter described as "The Company") abiding to the following terms and conditions:-
- The Licensee, its servants, agents and invitees shall use the car parking areas/occupy the car bays at their own risk and hereby release to the full extent permitted by the law of The Company and its agents, servants and invitees from all claims and demands of every kind resulting from any accident, damage or injury to person or property howsoever caused occurring in or upon car parking areas.
- Upon approval by The Company of an application, The Company will issue the Licensee with a windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company). All passcards/tags and windscreen discs shall remain the property of The Company.
- The Licensee shall return the windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) as soon as the valid parking period expires failing which season parking fees for a whole month will be charged to the Licensee.
- Parking fees are to be paid in advance or by the last day of the month in prior or payment for individual Licensees within the 1st and corporate Licensees by the 10th of each month respectively, failing which the access to the carpark will be blocked immediately.
- The windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) is issued for the vehicles solely registered using this application form (via IPOPS) only and strictly non-transferrable. Any season parking vehicle in failure of not displaying a valid parking windscreen disc may be treated as a casual parking vehicle and will be charged with daily parking rates. Any Licensee who does not use/produce the passcard/tag and other parking accessories for the purpose of entry and exit shall be required to pay the daily parking rates applicable at the stipulated car parks.
- The Licensee shall be wholly responsible for the safekeeping of the windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company). Any incidence of misplaced, lost or damaged windscreen disc/passcard/tag/other parking accessories (provided by The Company) must be immediately reported to the Company. Upon a replacement fee is paid for the replacement cost of the above by the Licensee, The Company will arrange for the necessary replacement windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) to be available at the soonest.
- All season parking fees paid for the current month are non-refundable. One month's written notice in advance must be given for the application of refund on season parking paid in advance.
- Applications for the return of the refundable deposit on passcards shall be made by completing the Refund Application Form (made available to Licensee by the Company through IPOPS) within 14 days after the date or termination of any season parking facility.
- Should the Licensee intends to postpone (put on hold) its season parking for a certain period without being charged, a On Hold application is to be completed which is available within IPOPS and the said passcard will be deactivated for usage at the car park for the stipulated/requested time until the expiry of the notice. The Company reserves the right to terminate the season parking license should the Licensee fail to recommence parking or any other terms stated as per the completed On Hold Form.
- Please note that the deposit is refundable upon the surrender of the passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) in a good and reusable condition to The Company.
- The Company reserves the right to increase the season parking and other related fees at any time during the tenancy of the facility by the Licensee.
- The windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) that have been issued to the Licensee remains the property of the Company at all times. The Company has the right to withdraw the season parking facility inclusive of the windscreen disc, passcard/tag and other parking accessories (provided by The Company) at any time during tenancy of the same by the Licensee.
- The Company also reserves the right to withdraw the said parking facility granted solely of its own discretion without any prior notice to the Licensee.
- A RM50 reconnection fee per month will be charged on all outstanding season parking fees.
- The Company reserves the right to alter or amend any of the above mentioned terms and conditions without prior notice and any decision thereof by The Company is final and binding.
- The licensee is required to present the proof of payments/receipt and any other acknowledgement documents (via IPOPS) to accommodate their related transaction with the Company at any time requested or required by The Company.
IMEJ GROUP OF COMPANIES